Welcome to “GATEPSU.IN – No. 01 Website For Topper Notes And Guidance” , today we are sharing the tips to crack Bhaba Atomic Research Center Scientific Officer (BARC) OCES DGFS interview cracking tips with the aspirants, These are the general tips for each candidate preparing for BARC interview (all branches). In order to avail branch specific tips, candidates must themselves focus on the basic concepts of each subject prepared for the interview. If you are good with your concepts, nothing would hinder your aim to reach BARC as a Scientific Officer.
Highlights of BARC Interview
- BARC interview is one of the best interviews a candidate would face which seems more of a one to one discussion with each panel member.
- The interviewers or the Scientists of BARC have an amazing approach of judging the abilities of a student where they will give you ample time and hints to think and reply to a question.
- If you provide the right answer to a question, the next one will heavily be dependent on the answer. That’s the pattern to test your knowledge.
- The panel tests your approach towards a problem. Hence try to give the answer to every possible question and avoid saying “I DON’T KNOW” directly.
- They ask the subjects of your interest and questions will be directed from those subjects.
- Every interviewer is polite and does not humiliates you even if you make a blunder. So, avoid any sort of hesitation while answering the questions
- So it is suggested to just enjoy the interview session as the time will pass by so quickly that you won’t even realize.
Tips to Crack BARC Interview
- Try to stay calm while beginning the interview. However, if any candidate is anxious or nervous the panel will try to familiarize the candidate wile spending 10- 15 mins.
- You have to be thorough with at least 4 subjects of your choice i.e from basic to complex, your concepts must be firm.
- Try to choose core subjects while selecting the subjects for interview preparations.
- The questions will be asked from those topics you’re comfortable with. However, your in-depth knowledge of topic & the subject will be tested to see how well you’ve understood.
- The interview begins with very simple questions to check the fundamentals and gradually go to the complex ones.
- Always have the formulae, graphs, etc at your fingertips for the subjects prepared. They may ask you to plot the graphs and ask various questions such as : Why is the shape of the graph like this? Why not like this? Etc.
- Brush up your basic understanding of all the Maths topics you have prepared for GATE such as Calculus, Linear Algebra, along with the important graphs.
- Apart from all these subject, the final year project is also important. So remember and revise the highlights of your project.