The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in the National Capital Region of India. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a state-owned company with equal equity participation from Government of India and Government of Delhi, built and operates the Delhi Metro. It is the second oldest metro in India after Kolkata Metro.
Today we are sharing the salary and facilities provided by Delhi Metro to their employees, most of the engineering graduates and technical background aspirants also want to know the answer about this.
THE MONTHLY REMUNERATION RECEIVED BY EACH OF ITS OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES, INCLUDING THE SYSTEM OF COMPENSATION AS PROVIDED IN REGULATIONS
The Monthly Remuneration Received By Each of its Officers and Employees
|S.No||Designations||Pay Scales (IDA)|
|11.||Dy. General Manager||29100-54500|
|12.||Joint General Manager||36600-62000|
|13.||Addl. General Manager||43200-66000|
In addition to the above, Employees are entitled to 30% HRA, 35% perks and DA as applicable.
As per the calculation from above table, DMRC Junior Engineers (JE) after 7th Pay Commission will get 40 Thousand in hand salary
|Salary Component||Amount (Rs.)|
|Initial Basic Pay||13,500|
|DA ( 120% of Basic pay as on 01.08.2016)||16,200|
|Perks (45% of Basic Pay)||6,075|
|HRA (52.5% for Metro city)||7,087|
|Total Gross Salary||42,862|
DMRC Benefits for employee
- Dearness Allowances: As per the latest pay commission the employees under DMRC receives 112% of basic pay scale as DA every month along with their salary.
- HRA: Under DMRC the house rent allowances are being paid to the employees. The rate of HRA is not a fixed one for all. It depends on the city and area the employee is posted in. Depending on the location the HRA percentage is being decided.
- Class X or Metro city allowances: Each employee posted in metro cities across the nation gets 30% of the basic salary as Class X allowances under DRMC. 20% and 10% are paid for the other cities and rural areas respectively.
- Rs. 2000/- – 4000/- is being paid as other perks and allowances for several reasons.
- Over 20 percent of DNRC employees also get to enjoy free accommodation facility while Non executive employees get to take full benefit of Home loans valued to Rs 15 to 20 lakh amount.
- DMRC also provides its working staff with free medical facilities and treatments in a number of private sector hospitals including Fortis and Max.
- It is also certain that DMRC employees get to take benefit of Paid Sickness leave compensation along with concession on leave travel.
- Employees also are paid with their Disability and life insurance coverage by DMRC along with allowance for mobile phone recharge facility.
- Employees of DMRC also are offered with Paternity leave facility as supplemental along with complete coverage for employee Provident funds.
- Employees at DMRC also get full benefit of post retirement plans and gratuity fund benefit.