It is to be informed that UPSC i.e Union Public Service Commission has declared the IES 2019/ESE 2019 – Engineering Services Exam 2019 form.
The Last date to fill UPSC ESE 2019 form is 22 Ocotber 2018 (06:00 P.M), Online form is available from 26 September 2018.
Important Websites :
- The Official Website Of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in
- The Official website to fill ESE 2019 form online is https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Important Date :
- Opening Of Form Application – 26 September 2018
- Closing Of IES 2019 Form Application – 21 October 2018 (06:00 PM)
Exam Center Choice :
Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the Centres except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
CLCIK HERE – https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
ESE 2018 Important Links – Must Read
Important Instructions :-
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Online submission of application can only be made at website www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Candidates may please note that changes are not allowed in the online application, once it is submitted.
- Online Application Form is available in English and in Hindi Language but it can only be filled in English Language.
- The filling of online application contains two parts.
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
- Part-II Registration consists of following Stages. = filling up Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph and Signature and agreeing to declaration.
- Registration of Part-I & Part-II will be treated as valid from 12-00 noon of 27-09-2017 to 18-00 hrs of 23-10-2017 and applicants making force entry outside the above timings will be treated as invaild.
- Candidate must press “I agree” button after he /she finds that information supplied by him /her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment , selection of centre, uploading of scanned photograph & signature and agreed for declaration.
- Scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Candidates can pay application fee online through SBI net banking or by cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of generation of challan. “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 22-10-2017 i.e. one day before the closing date. however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly during submission of online form.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 13 to 15.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Candidates with less than 40% disability will not be considered for any relaxation which are applicable to PH candidates and are required to pay fee if not exempted under the rules.