Today GATEPSU.IN is sharing the information regarding filling of AKTU Carry Over Forms Online. As carry over exam form link is now open on Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU, Lucknow) so students who have any back left in semester exam may now fill carry over form.
To fill AKTU Carry Over Exam Form your adhar card must be linked to University, if it is not linked then you cant fill the form, to link your Aadhar Card with AKTU you may contact your college registrar office.
Steps To Fill AKTU Carry Over Form:-
- First Visit AKTU Official Website – www.aktu.ac.in or CLICK HERE
- Next step is to go to Student Dashboard from AKTU.AC.IN menu
- Now student dashboard will open, if you are not able to find this menu then open from here- CLICK HERE
- After that click on “Fill Examination Form” or CLICK HERE
- “Quick Registration Students” Dashboard will be opened.
- Fill your details in that – Your university Roll No., Aadhar Card No., Email ID, Mobile No.
- After filling all details a new window will open where you will see the option to fill Carry Over Subjects
- Student must ensure that he/she has valid subject code and subject name before filling the AKTU carry over exam form, in case of mistake you have to face the one year wait (If you make any mistake contact your college as soon as possible so your form may be corrected by the College ERP)
- After filling all subject codes you have to make payment of AKTU carry over exam (Rs. 1000/- per subject)
- Carry Over fee will be paid on online mode only by Netbanking or Debite-ATM card.
If you are facing any problem during filling AKTU online form comment below so we and our readers may reply on that.