GATE 2018 Application Form: Apply Online from 1 September!
GATE 2018 exam dates announced! The Application form for GATE 2018 will from 1 September. You can apply online for GATE 2018 from the official website link mentioned below. GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2018, organized by IIT Guwahati will start the GATE application form via GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System).
GATE Application Form: Details of Application Fee for GATE 2018
- Women Candidates of any category : N/A
- General/OBC: N/A
- SC / ST / PwD* Category Candidates : N/A
- For International candidates application fee : N/A
GATE 2018 Important Dates for Application Form
|Sr. No||Exam Events||Important Dates|
|1||Registration Opens for Enrollment, Application filling & Submission(GOAPS)||September 01, 2017 (Friday)|
|2||Last Date of Online Application||October 09, 2017 (Monday)|
|3||Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Exam City||November 17, 2017 (Friday)|
|4||Availability of Admit Card||January 05, 2018 (Friday)|
|5||GATE 2018 Exam Dates||February 03- 04
February 10- 11, 2018
|6||GATE 2018 Result||March 17, 2018 (Saturday)|
- Starting date of application: September 1, 2017
- Closing date of online registration: October 9, 2017
- Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login: November 17, 2017
- Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing : January 5, 2018
- Dates of Examination: 3th, 4th, 10th and 11th February 2018 ( Saturday and Sunday only)
- Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website : March 17, 2018
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted by IISc and IITs has emerged as one of the standard tests for engineering and science aptitude in facilitating admissions for higher education (M.Tech./Ph.D.) in IITs, IISc and various other Institutes/ Universities/Laboratories in India. With the standard and high quality of the GATE examination in 23 disciplines of engineering and science subjects, it identifies the candidate’s understanding of a subject and aptitude and eligibility for higher studies.
Many GATE qualified candidates are paid scholarships/assistant-ship, especially funded by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India and by other Ministries. GATE examination provides with a GATE score to all qualified candidates, which is valid for three years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (Five years course) and those who are in the final year.
- Bachelor’s degree of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Four-year integrated Master’s degree (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and those in the second or higher year of such programs.
- Five-year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology and those in the fourth or higher year of such programs
- Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.Sc./M.Sc. degree and those in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible