The most prestigious exam for engineers i.e Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 Application Form are available by IIT Madras (organizing IIT for this year). GATE exam is the only exam in which almost every branch of engineering is included for further study purpose (Post Graduation) or for job purpose (PSUs)
This year also GATE application form is completely online and candidates have to fill the form online and will have to upload the supporting documents as asked along with their recent photograph, signature and thumb impression.
While filling the application form for GATE 2019, you may come across steps difficult to comprehend or may have some doubts about the process. To address such aspects of the form filling procedure and simplifying the entire process for the aspirants, gatepsu.in is writing this article in step by step procedure for filling GATE 2019 Application Form. Read this article to know how to fill GATE 2019 application form properly without committing common mistakes while applying.
Those students, who are planning to appear for the national level entrance test for M.Tech admissions across IITs and NITs or for recruitment by Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), are required to submit the online application form by October 05 2018. Candidates can request for change in the choice of examination city via GOAPS login till November 16, 2018 (Friday), while the admit card for GATE 2019 will be available on January 4, 2019 (Friday).
Documents/Data required (Indian Candidates):
Before you start filling up GATE 2019 application form, keep the following documents and details ready with you.
How to fill GATE 2019 Application Form?
Every day counts.... Don't waste time.... Prepare With Toppers Be a Part of GATE-IES-PSUs 2018-2019 Success Journey
Follow these simple steps to fill the application form read the full article to avoid any mistake.
Candidates shall register for appearing in GATE 2019 by entering the following details-
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Captcha Code
Click on submit.
GATE 2019 REGISTRATION
After getting enrollment id on email id and mobile no. via sms student have to register for GATE 2019
Enter your details as asked.
GATE 2019 Application For Filling Process
After successful registration, the candidates will receive an enrolment ID on the registered email ID and mobile number for their GATE 2019 Application Form. This information should be entered for log in. And after that candidate can start filling form by this step.
GATE 2019 Exam Details
In this section, candidates are required to choose the paper in which they wish to appear along with the examination country. They are also required to choose three exam cities.
Applicant’s Personal Details
Candidates shall enter their date of birth, gender, name of parent/guardian, mobile number of parent/guardian, nationality, category and status of disability.
In this section of GATE 2019 Application Form, students are required to enter the following details-
- Correspondence address country
- Address line 1
- Address line 2 (Optional)
- Address line 3 (Optional)
- Correspondence Address City/Town
- PIN Code
- Correspondence Address State
- Country of Permanent Residence
- State/Union Territory of Permanent Residence: This is usually your parents’ residential State, and can be different from your current correspondence address. If it is outside India, choose “Other”.
- ID Proof: Candidates have to carry the original copy of any one of the following ID proofs to the examination hall-
Passport Voter ID
ID Proof Number: The number mentioned on the ID proof chosen
Qualifying Degree Details
The following details are to be entered by the candidates-
- Qualifying Degree: Choose qualifying degree or the degree pursuing.
- Discipline of Qualifying Degree: Choose “Other” if the qualifying degree was done outside India.
- Have you graduated in the above degree?
- Year of qualifying degree
- State/Union Territory
- College/University Name: Use abbreviation for College/University name if length exceeds 30 characters (For example: IIT Madras)
- PIN Code: Enter PIN code of college. Please enter 999999 if it is not in India
GATE 2019 aspirants are required to upload their photograph, signature, thumb impression and provisional certificate.
Candidates can save the GATE 2019 Application Form and submit it at a later date.
Important: Data once submitted cannot be modified at the later stage. Thus, they shall verify the details filled in the application form before clicking on the “Submit & Proceed to Payment” button.
“Where did you first come to know about GATE 2019?” is the last question asked for statistical purposes.
Payment for GATE 2019
Candidates can check below the application fee for different categories-
|Candidate Category||Application Fee|
|Male (General/OBC) and Other||1500 INR|
|SC/ST/Pwd and Women (All Categories)||750 INR|
|International Students||US Dollars 50|
Payment Mode: Net Banking or Debit/Credit Cards OR e-challan. Additional bank charges may be applicable.
After successful payment, a unique “Fee Payment Number” will be generated which must be saved by the candidates. This number must be entered before the final submission of the Application Form for GATE 20198.
GATE 2019 will be conducted on February 3, 4, 10 and 11 by IIT Madras. Over 10 lakh candidates are expected to appear in the national level entrance exam.
Notification Out - PSU Through GATE 2019 - Click On Links
- NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- MDL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- HPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- PGCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- MAHATRANSCO Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- PSTCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- VIZAG Steel Recruitment Through GATE 2019