Dear engineering services exam (ESE) aspirants the most famous sir of the most famous coaching Made Easy has updates the 10 success tips on his facebook wall about what to do and what not to do if you are giving IES exam this year.
Swapan Kumar Mondal Sir is one of the most famous faculty of made easy, he is known by JUGAAD…. he has the solution of every situation, the situation may be of exams or industry or real life. I am a big fan of Mondal sir and may write a many pages article on him…..
Every day counts.... Don't waste time.... Prepare With Toppers Be a Part of GATE-IES-PSUs 2018-2019 Success Journey
Swapan Kumar Mondal Sir Tips To Clear Engineering Services Exam
1. Do not panic (yeh nahi hua wo nahi hua etc because everything will not come in exam, there are possibilities that those topics which you did not cover may not come in the exam )
2. Do not expect that you can revise entire Mechanical Engg. in 10 days . The faster you will revise that speedy it will slip out of your brain. For next 10 days just write write and write all formulae and points , do not put your pens down for next 10 days.
3. For objective at Exam center
Step-I: start from question no 1 and if calculations needed do calculations on the question paper itself and tick on correct option. Exact calculations not needed approx value is sufficient for selecting options.
Step-II: If you find any question that is difficult leave this and on the question no write ‘L’ and dont waste time. If time permits at last then all ‘L’ marked questions will be checked.
Step-III:If you have any doubt on options (i.e. you are not sure) make a choice and write on the question no ‘D’. after attending 120 questions first check all ‘D’ marked questions. If time does not permit then fill the OMR sheet with the previous option only
Step-IV: After 2hr30min start filling OMR sheet. This work has to be after 2 hrs and not later than 2hr 40min ; because in a hurry burry either you will mark wrong options in OMR or due to time constraints you will not be able to encircle entire answers.
Step-V: If time is left then first check ‘D’ marked questions and then go for ‘L’. You have limited time so there is a lesser possibility that you will get time.
Step-VI: Once the exam is over dont open your question paper to check the answers or discussing with your friends; just prepare for next exam. Once all papers are finished then you are advised to check solutions from made easy website (not from other institutes to avoid confusions). Then later seeing the scenario i will upload the expected cut off.
Remember this is preliminary exam 500 out of 1300 only not even 50% of total marks. Even If you have good preparation not best preparation you will have ample opportunity to make good score in Conventional and Interview and secure a good rank.
Best of Luck
(Copied From Swapan Kumar Sir Facebook)
Notification Out - PSU Through GATE 2019 - Click On Links
- NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- MDL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- HPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- PGCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- MAHATRANSCO Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- PSTCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- VIZAG Steel Recruitment Through GATE 2019