Indian Army invites application from unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 128th Technical Graduates Course (commencing In Jan 2019 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
|Online Application begins||17th April 2018 (1200Hrs)|
|Online Application concludes||16th May 2018 (1200 Hrs)|
Eligible Branches & Vacancies
|Engg. Streams||Equivalent Streams||Vacancies|
|Civil||Civil/Civil Engg(Structural Engg)/Structural Engg||10|
|Mechanical||Mechanical/Mechanical(Mechatronics)/Mechanical & Automation||4|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engg||Electrical Engg/Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power)/Power System Engg/Electrical & Electronics Engg||5|
|Computer Engg/ Computer Science/
Information Science & Engg/InfoTech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)
|Computer Engg/Computer Science Engg/Computer Science/Information Science & Engg||6|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ E.C./ Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg/ Telecommunication Engg/ E.C. Engg/Electronics & Electrical Engg||7|
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives||2|
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engg/Metallurgy & Material Technology/Metallurgy & Material Engg/Metallurgy and Explosives||2|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg/Electronics & Instrumentation//Electronics & Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation & Control Engg/Instrumentation Tech||2|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||1|
- Candidates should have passed the Engineering Degree course or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply
- The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree prior to 01 Jan 2019 for TGC-128 course
- They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time
- 20 to 27 years(Candidates born on 02 Jan 1992 and 01 Jan 1999, both dates are inclusive
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentagewill be interviewed at Selection Centres: Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala ( Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued through candidates registered e-mail id and through SMS only.
- Candidates have to select their slots for SSBon first come first serve basis
- Candidates will put through a two-stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same date.
- Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available
- Duration of training is one year
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit up to the number of vacancies available in each stream.
- Candidates are neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he is allowed to live with parents/Guardians.
- A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training.
For Indian Army TGC Recruitment Official Notification Click here:
For Indian Army website, click here: