Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO) has released the admit cards for the exam to conducted for Scientist /Engineer posts recently announced.
The examination is scheduled to on 22nd April-2018 in different slots depending on the branch of engineering specialization i.e.Mechanical, Electronics, and Computer science Engineering at different centers across the country.
ISRO Exam admit cards are directly mailed to candidates registered mail i.d.provided during registration so candidates can easily download it and can be downloaded through ISRO Official Website.Here are some instructions which should be followed before reaching exam center.
ISRO Exam admit cards are directly mailed to candidates registered mail
Instructions for candidates before appearing in the examination:
- Print the admit card and paste the latest passport size colour photograph on it and produce for verification at the venue before entering the written test hall failing which candidate will not be permitted to write the test.The admit card with latest colour photograph and signature will be collected and retained for the record.
- If candidates are working in Central/State govt/Public sector undertakings, they are required to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the office without which candidate is not allowed to write the exam.
- Candidates are advised to bring attested copies of marks card in support of the declarations made in the application to the written test venue for verification.Original certificates need not be carried to the written test venue.
- Candidature will be rejected in case any of declaration in the application form is found incorrect.
- Only black/blue ball point pen are allowed to fill the OMR answer sheet.
- Report to the examination hall one hour before the commencement of the written test.
- Laptops, Calculators, Logarithm table, Digital Diary, Mobile Phones& other electronic gadgets, textbooks, notes etc., will not be allowed inside the written test halls.
- The written test will be for a duration of 90 minutes.The correct answer will carry three marks the wrong answer will carry minus one mark.
- Candidates are allowed to take the carbonless copy of the OMR answer sheet and their question booklet after the examination. Carbonless copy of the OMR answer sheet shall be preserved by the candidates carefully for future reference.
- No reimbursement for traveling to the examination center will be provided by ISRO.
Sample Of admit card :
For ISRO Official Website, click here:
Notification Out - PSU Through GATE 2019 - Click On Links