Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the post of Sub Engineer and others. The total number of vacancies for the above post is 1021 and the break up is given below. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The last date to submit online applications is 10th August 2018. The selection will be done on the basis of a written examination and/or interview. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in Madhya Pradesh government.
About the Vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Sub Engineer-Civil – 661 posts.
- Sub Engineer-Electrical – 128 posts.
- Assistant Draughtsman – 02 posts.
- Assistant Sub Engineer-Agriculture – 18 posts
- Sub Engineer / Investigator / Quantity Surveyor – 01 post.
- Sub Engineer-Electrical / Mechanical – 72 posts
- Draughtsman – 47 posts
- Sub Engineer Electricals & Electronics – 14 posts.
- Water supply and sewerage – 24 posts
- Mineral Surveyor – 04 posts.
- Tracer – 04 post.
- Surveyor – 21 terms.
- Sub Engineer – Assistant Sub Engineer Civil – 03 posts.
- Sub Engineer-Mechanical – 22 posts.
The age limit for this recruitment is as following:
- Maximum age limit for these posts is 40 years
- For Female/reserved candidates upper age limit is 45 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 10th August 2018
Following are the official links related to this Recruitment:
Notification Out - PSU Through GATE 2019 - Click On Links