Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), As India’s flagship oil & gas major, IndianOil has been fulfilling the energy needs of the nation for nearly six decades . With a sales turnover of Rs 4,38,710 crore (UDD 65.39 billion) and profit of Rs 19,106 Crore (USD 2848 million) for the year 2016-17, IndianOil is India’s largest commercial enterprise and the leading Indian company in Fortune’s Global 500 listing. The Corporation operates Asia’s largest refineries, pipelines and marketing infrastructure set-ups and owns some of the most trusted Superbrands like Indane and SERVO. Empowered with Maharatna status, IndianOil’s vision is t be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘a globally admired company’
Name of Organization : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Website : https://www.iocl.com/
Job Details :
Job Profile : Graduate Engineers
Salary : Rs. 24,900-50,500 /- & CTC – 11 Lakh
Number of Vacancies :
|To Be Notify||—||—||—|
Eligibility Details :
Eligible Branches :
1. Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/Oil/ Paint Technology/Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
2. Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/Environmental/Transportation engineering etc.
3. Computer Science & Information Technology ( including Computer Sc & Engineering, Information Technology Engineering but excluding Information & Communications Technology etc).
4. Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/Telecommunication Engineering/Power Engineering etc.)
5. Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
6. Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
7. Metallurgical Engineering (Including Mineral/ Material Sciences)
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
General candidates : 65%
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 65%
SC/ST candidates : 55%
PWD candidates : 55%
Age Limits :
Maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2019 for general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Assistant Officer (Quality Control) in Marketing Division
Maximum 30 years as on 30th June, 2019 for general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives
Application Form Details :
How to apply :
1- First fill online application for GATE- 2019 examination.
2- Second fill IOCL online application with GATE-2019 registration number.
Visit : Click Here
Application Fee : No fee.
Important Dates : Application Will Be Accepted Between 05 January 2019 to 04 February 2019.
Recruitment Details :
Selection Procedure :
1- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 score.
2- The final selection will be done after Group Discussion (GD), Group Task (GT) & Personal Interviews (PI).
IOCL-GATE Notification :
Notification Out - PSU Through GATE 2019 - Click On Links