Home / NLC / PSU 2018 – NLC Recruitment -GATE 2018- Apply Here : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
PSU 2018 – NLC Recruitment -GATE 2018- Apply Here : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
Company Detail :
NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) is a government-owned lignite mining and power generating company in India. NLC operates the largest open-pit lignite mines in India, presently mining 24 MT of lignite and has an installed capacity of 2,740 MW of electricity. It also supplies a large quantity of sweet water to Chennai from the artesian aquifers in the lignite mines. On 11 April 2011, it joined the elite group of Navratna Companies. In 1956 NLC was formed as a Corporate body.
Name of organization : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Type : Public Sector Undertaking
Job Details :
Job Profile : Graduate Engineers
Salary : 20,600-46,500 /-
Number of Vacancies :
| GATE 2016
Eligibility Details :
Eligible Branches :
1. Electrical (EEE) – Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
2. Electrical (ECE) – Electronics & Communication Engineering
3. Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering
4. Instrumentation – Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
5. Mining – Mining Engineering
6. Civil – Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering
7. Computer – Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) PG Degree in Computer Applications
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
General candidates : 60%
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 60%
SC/ST candidates : 50%
PWD candidates : 50%
Age Requirement :
General candidates : 30 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 33 years
SC/ST candidates : 35 years
PWD candidates : as per Govt. of India rules.
Application Form Details :
How to apply :
Every day counts.... Don't waste time.... Prepare With Toppers Be a Part of GATE-IES-PSUs 2018-2019 Success Journey
Like Us On Facebook
Application Fee : To be notify.
Important Dates : 06 January 2018 To 27 January 2018.
Recruitment Details :
Selection Procedure :
1- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2017 score only.
2- The candidates will be then again shortlisted on the GD (Group Discussion) And PI (Personal Interview).
NLC Notification :
error: Content is protected !!