SJVN Limited, A Category-I Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is emerging as a multi-unit 6000MW company has invited online applications from qualified candidates for posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee) / Junior Officer (Trainee). The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 52 and the break up is given below. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of SJVN Limited, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates must submit the applications on or before the last date i.e. 30th July 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in SJVN Limited.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Jr. Engineer (Trainee) / Jr. Officer (Trainee) – 52 posts
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidate’s upper age limit is 30 years
The educational qualifications needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Disciplines and Required Educational Qualification :1. Civil – Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering.
2. Electrical – Full Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
3. Mechanical – Full Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
4. Human Resources – Graduate with one/ two year Full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management / Social Works / Labor Welfare / Business Management / Office Management / Public Administration.
5. Finance & Accounts – Inter-CA or Inter-CMA (Simple Pass) or full time M.Com.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidates selected will be paid consolidated Stipend consisting of Basic Pay of Rs. 16,000/- plus Dearness Allowance (on Basic Pay) as applicable in first quarter of the year of appointment, per month during the training period of one year.
- On confirmation, the candidates will be placed in regular scale of Rs 16000-3%-35,500/- which in addition to Basic Pay & Dearness Allowance, carry attractive allowances and benefits
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 30th July 2018
Notification Out - PSU Through GATE 2019 - Click On Links